Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Over Coffee...
Countless hours of my life go by while drinking coffee or meeting for coffee or having coffee in hand or with a coffee mug sitting on my desk or grabbing a cup of coffee on the run. It is almost certain that nearly every blog post that I make will be written with the delightful smell of a freshly poured cup of coffee near-by. Thus “over coffee” felt like a fitting title for this blog. I like to celebrate life. I like to drink coffee. I think that both should be done together. I hope you are able to enjoy a cup of coffee as you peruse this blog from time to time. After all it would be in some way a virtual way for us to meet over coffee! 
So put on a pot of coffee and check back here from time to time to catch stories of my life!  

1 comment: